Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I went to Banff ..




Last friday, I went to Banff with friends of school. I stayed there for two days. First at all, we took a gondola for going to top of the Locky Mountain. The gondola was very narrow and looking dangerous. At the top of Mt, I was really surprised that the Mts were so beautiful, huge, and fantastic~... So, we took a lot of pictures with my friends there. I thought I really decided well about going to Banff. I went to there two weeks ago with bill's friends, but I wasn't able to see many sceneries. I extremely enjoyed.







This picture is created.. no real, no fight^^. I think it is a good capture.






I'm sorry just I did cute action kkk. This picture was taken by Jin. There was in gondola.

I was going to top of Mt for riding a snowboarding. There is Lake Louise Ski slope. Perhaps there will be better place than Sun Shine Village. Just my opinion...^^

I want to go to there again definitely. If you don't go to there, I'll recommend there. There are quite long slope and good sceneries. You can see the Lake Louise at there as well.^^

2 comments:

JIN said...

Oh;; Last picture...(--;;;)
But.. It was wonderful trip.
I can't forget forever.
Now, I can ride snowboard a little well;;.kk
Next time, I'll take picture what you riding snowboard.
Seeya~!

Kristi said...

Wow! It looks like you had great weather while you were there. The sky behind you is a nice shade of blue!